Wednesday, May 18, 2011

NBA Eastern Conference Finals

To cut right to the chase, Miami and Chicago are all tied up in the 4th.  As strange as it sounds, I really don't mind the Heat.  Being from Nebraska, I don't have a dog in the fight.  But listening to ESPN radio everyday at work makes me feel as if I should hate the Heat and root for the Bulls.  All the talking heads with their shows trash the Heat all day long, but the way I see it, Lebron is just a dumb 25 year old with world class talent and it makes him a celebrity.  I don't care if he's inarticulate and handles his PR poorly.  Cut the kid some slack and enjoy his skills.  Thats my take on it anyway.  What do you guys think?

4 comments:

  1. I'm from Chicago so I gotta say, GO BULLS XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Celtics fan here, the heat are gonna get whats coming to em GO BULLS

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your blog design. Nice post too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hate the heat...so much i want them to lose everything

    ReplyDelete